Success


I feel that I have reached a new milestone.  Back in January when I started this blog I thought for sure that it was going to take much longer than six months to earn over 500 hits. After all I did not think that I had that many readers.

The past few weeks have been really busy (and still are). I just want to thank all you readers for checking in and making this possible, now on to my next goal. I am really sorry that I have not been writing recently but once I get into exams and finish the semester things will be less crazy. This is the first time I have even opened my blogger dashboard in something over a week. I have not forgotten you!

I think that the next goal should be to double this number. So I will get back to you in another 5 months to let you know if we have reached this next goal.

Update 7.9.2012:
Well it didn't take five months. I am very proud to say that the page views of my blog doubled from 1,000 to 2,000 in just over 2 months. This is very exciting and I look forward to many more milestones.