Selling Pictures Online

A few weeks ago I joined the website 500px, originally I joined just to share pictures and maybe sell one here and there.  Not long after joining it dawned on me that 500px has really high prices and very few options for buying prints. Who wants to be limited to just a HD download or a single size framed print? So I went on a hunt for a better place to sell my photos.  Last night I tried out Zazzle.com, their prices were reasonable, but setting up the store there just proved to be too confusing so I had to scratch that idea.

This morning I took a look at Redbubble.com and so far their site looks promising. I will be uploading my pictures from 500px here. That doesn't mean I'm going to shut down my 500px, the community of professional photographers there is amazing and they push me to do better in my photography.  I look forward to continue to get their input and support for my photographs.

If any one has suggestions for a good place to sell quality pictures online I am all ears.