Your life is an Occasion

In my political advertising class yesterday we saw a YouTube clip made by Greenpeace.  This had to be one of the most motivating videos ever. After watching it all I could think was "Wow! I want to join them!"  Every once in a while I sit and try to figure out just what it is exactly that I want to do with my life.  When I'm really down I watch movies like "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" or "Stick It". Now it may sound a little childish to watch Mr. Magorium but I highly recommend it. This movie is full of motivation to do what ever you think your mission in life is and to never let it go, even if its the most ridiculous thing in the world.

The most important thing to remember is that you are important and that you can do anything. For an espresso shot just watch this video, and if you need more check out the movies.